Hottest Apps In 2017

Julianna Tague, Staff Writer

There are multitudes of apps on the Apple app store, but very few are ones good enough to make the cut to set trends at Pierce Middle School!

First of all, we have a stellar app called ‘tbh’. This app is ranked number one in the Apple app store. It’s where you take polls on interesting questions and choose between four of your randomized friends, and the person you choose gets the notification and receives the gem. What’s so great about this app is that almost all of the polls you take are positive, so when the person receives them, it gives them a good feeling. There are many articles on this great new app, but Fortune published an article on the app praising its positivity and good message. “This is probably one of the best apps I’ve used”! Said Julianna Tague, in the 8th grade.

Our next app is Color Ballz. This enjoyable app is rated number two in the app store! This game is where you have a white tablet which you use to block white balls from hitting the ground. On the side, there is a tube where you have to get them in. Even though this sounds like a simple, probably boring game, it is extremely addictive. Some articles have stated it is as addictive as Rider! Download it and find out!

Last, but definitely NOT least, we have our beloved Netflix. If you don’t know what this app is, you seriously need to. It’s an app with hundreds and hundreds of amazing television shows and movies. It has countless amounts of genres to fit your taste. Even after the sadness of finishing your absolute favorite show, after five minutes browsing through Netflix, you will find another dream show. It’s definitely worth 7.99 a month. Download this awesome, favorite to many, irreplaceable app.

In conclusion, these three great, teenager approved, app store approved, time killing games and apps are definitely worth checking out!